DO YOU WANT TO EARN £350 – £650 Per Week, DAY OR NIGHT AS AN AGENCY CARER / HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT?
A-A Quality Care is currently looking for healthcare assistants to work for a fantastic care homes in Bristol. You must be confident working with teams, providing good care skills to our clients. We have both Full time and Part-time positions available.
Start earning as soon as you begin your working journey with us.
Flexible work for HCAs / Support Workers, full or part-time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!
– Provide person-centered care to a range of vulnerable individuals.
– Assist with mobility, moving & handling, and promoting independence.
– Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual’s health and well-being needs.
– Provide and receive complex, sensitive, or contentious information.
– Develop your own knowledge and skills and that of others whilst working with us.
– Promote best practices as a Carer / Care Assistant in health and safety and security.
– Assist in maintaining and developing services.- Contribute to quality improvement.
– Promote people’s equality, diversity, and rights.
– Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
– Applying your experience and reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes.
– Outstanding Rates of Pay
– Flexible working
– Be part of our friendly team of HCAs / Carers
– Free annual training
– Two weekly pay
If you have experience working as a carer/ an HCA, then apply now to join the fastest-growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK.
CONTACT US ON:
Reference ID: AAQCID-40
Part-Time Hours: 15-35 per week
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
– Have Enhanced DBS.
– Have at least one year of working experience.