A-A Quality Care is currently looking for a Chef or Cook to work for a fantastic care home in Crawley. You must be confident working on your own, producing traditional English food for the elderly client and staff members. We have both Full time and Part-time positions available.
The role will involve:
- Preparing meals using fresh ingredients to the highest standards.
- Ensuring resident nutritional needs are met by adhering to dietary requirements.
- Developing varied, balanced, and wholesome menus.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen & storage areas.
- Adhering to the food hygiene & COSHH regulations.
- Ensuring stock levels are optimized.
As this is a care home role you will be required to have an Enhanced DBS and Food Safety Level 3. You are organized at all times. If you have previous experience working on your own or managing a small team this would be the role for you.
If you are an immediately available Chef then please apply today to secure your next role.
- Flexible working
- Be part of our friendly team of CHEFS
- Free annual training
Part-Time Hours: 35 hrs per week
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Start Rate: £15.00 – £30.00 per hour
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- Have DBS.
- Have at least one year of working experience.
- Live close to Crawley/Horsham