A-A Quality Care is currently looking for a Chef or Cook to work for a fantastic care home in Central London. You must be confident working on your own, producing traditional English food for the elderly client and staff members. We have both Full time and Part-time positions available.
Who you are for this role – duties and tasks:
- A creative thinker with sound knowledge of the latest food trends and fashions.
- Cook to the highest quality freshest food possible.
- Ensuring all dishes are correctly presented and garnished before leaving the kitchen.
- Having an in-depth knowledge all food items on the menu.
- Managing, supporting and motivating junior chefs to provide dishes of an exceptional standard
- Mentoring and coaching to ensure maximum employee engagement
- Follow standard recipes and minimise waste to help ensure that the food cost is in line with budget
- Ensuring hygiene and sanitation are strictly observed and that equipment and utensils are handled, maintained and used correctly
Benefits of the Chef de Partie role include
- Complimentary meals on duty
- Workplace pension scheme
- Continuous Learning & Development opportunities
- A strong support team
If this sounds like the Chef de Partie role for you then please apply today!